Legadier, your lawyer in Spain
let´s walk together
Your company in Spain
Appropriate legal advice limits the risks of your company and helps you achieve your goals.
Legadier advises you on all types of operations and civil and commercial contracts, on the creation of your company and on the challenges you face.
- Company formation and dissolution
- Alliances and Joint-Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Shareholder Agreements and company bylaws
- Corporate Governance, legal advice and Secretary of Board of Directors
- Insolvency situations
- Responsibility of Directors
- Conflict resolution
- Civil and Commercial contracts
Legadier walks with you to turn risks into opportunities, to move forward in all new challenges of your startup in Spain.
Legadier accompanies you to turn the risks of the road into opportunities. Try our comprehensive online advice and we will help you achieve your goals.
- Shareholder agreements
- Letter of Intent / Term Sheet
- NDA/ Confidentiality agreements
- Option agreements
- Share purchase agreement
- Trademark registration
- Website terms and conditions
- App terms and conditions
- Loan agreements
- Capital increase
- Intellectual Property agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions transactions (M&A)
Home and Property
Does Spain feel like a second home? Maybe it´s time to buy a property.
Adequate legal advice is essential for any property transaction, even more if language, culture and laws are different.
Legadier accompanies you throughout the process, to buy safely.
We defend your rights, whether against companies, individuals or against the Administration, and we do not hesitate to go to Courts and Tribunals when necessary.
Civil, Commercial and Administrative Law are the main areas of specialty of Legadier.
We want to help you, so if what you need does not coincide with these specialties, ask us anyway and we will try to guide you or put you in contact with a specialized collaborator.
- General Civil litigation
- Contractual disputes
- Property litigation
- Corporate and Partnership disputes
- Debt collection
- Recognition and enforcement of judicial and other types of resolutions
- Administrative law and regulatory litigation
Solutions adapted to each need and with a wide network of collaborators
More than 15 years of law practice. With a multidisciplinary approach to law so you can have Legadier as a reference for what you need. We like challenges. Legadier provides services and special conditions designed for startups and new projects so we can walk together and grow together.
Do you want to join the Legadier team?
If you want to collaborate with us, you can introduce yourself by clicking on the following button.